Badminton North Harbour features 11 international-standard courts that are available for members and the public to hire.
Courts are also available at the brand new 8 court Active Badminton Centre located at 46 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay.
Courts can be hired with a court-card or on a casual basis. Court hire rates vary depending on the time and whether it is a casual or card holder booking.
A court-card is suitable for regular players and allows you to book up to 3 weeks in advance. Bookings can be made in the centre, over the phone or online. A court-card costs $10 to purchase, plus an annual fee of $20 for club members and $60 for non-club members.
Casual bookings are suitable for infrequent players and can be made in the centre, or over the phone with a credit card.
Court Hire Rates
|Monday – Friday|
|6:00 am – 5:00 pm
5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
|6:00 am – 11:00 pm||$14.00||$22.00||$30.00|
Court Hire Rates effective 1 January 2017
Card Holder Policy
CARD HOLDER POLICY
- The terms and conditions pertaining to the use of the court-cards are set out on the reverse of the court-card application form which every applicant is required to sign. These can also be found on the Badminton North Harbour website.
- Card-holders may only book courts up to 22 days in advance.
- Each card may book one court per hour.
- If a court is cancelled within 24 hours of playing the court charge will remain unless that court is booked by another user. When the court is booked by another user you receive a refund direct on to your card less a $1.50 administration fee. Cancellations made outside the 24hr period will receive a full refund.
- Card-holders must observe the Rules of Badminton North Harbour and the Badminton North Harbour Centre. Failure to observe these rules may, at the discretion of the Chief Executive; result in the card being made “in-active”.
ONLINE TOP UP
Note: this will be largely a manual operation and as a result, court card payments will be updated the following day by 10.30 am.
This also means that any payments made on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will not be updated until the following Monday.
Ensure that you enter your last name for ‘particulars’ as it is on the court-card and include your 4-digit user number as the ‘reference’ so that we can identify the correct account.
Please use the following account number when making payment:
03 0104 0130600 002
Ensuring the correct details are submitted will ensure that your card is updated promptly. If the details are incorrect this may delay your card being topped up.
We hope this service will assist you in topping up your court card.