Learn it right, from the start!
Come and join our beginner badminton courses!
Beginner badminton is an excellent start for children who are willing to learn new skills. This is also an exciting course for all players, experienced or not, looking to level up their game.
Please note that as per government regulations, if you are over 12 years and 3 months, we will need to validate your vaccine passes before you can enter. Thank you for your cooperation.
Enrolment closing date: 2pm Wednesday 2 March, 2022. Places are limited – first in first served
Beginner Badminton – 2022
Date: Term 1, 2022 – March 4, 11, 18, 25, April 1, 8
- 4.00 – 5.00pm (Session 1)
- 5.00 – 6.00pm (Session 2)
- Where: Harcourts Cooper & Co North Harbour Centre,
47 Bond Crescent, Forrest Hill 0620.
- Racquets and Shuttles are provided.
- Children (aged from 7 -17 years old)
- Cost: $60.00 per person for six weeks
- Payments: It can be made via PayPal account or with Credit/Debit Card.
Please note, as you submit the form, it will take you to the payment section where you can pay via PayPal or with Debit/Credit card. It is very important that you fill out the form carefully to ensure that you haven’t missed any section. Your enrolment will not get confirmed until you make the payment.
If you have any queries please contact Gaea at firstname.lastname@example.org