Learn it right, from the start!
Come and join our beginner badminton courses!
Beginner badminton is an excellent start for children as well as adults who are willing to learn new skills. This is also an exciting course for all players, experienced or not, looking to level up their game.
Places are limited so sign up now!!!
Beginner Badminton – 2021
Date: March 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th (On Fridays)
- 4.00 – 5.00pm (Children) HAVE REACHED CAPACITY
- 5.00 – 6.00pm (Adults)
- @Harcourts Cooper & Co North Harbour Centre,
47 Bond Crescent, Forrest Hill 0620.
- Racquets and Shuttles are provided.
- Who: Children and Adults
- Cost:$50.00 per person for four weeks
- Payments: It can be made either at our office or Pro-shop at 47 Bond Crescent, Forrest Hill or you can pay online. Bank details are below:
Westpac – Badminton North Harbour
Please reference the participant’s name and ‘Beginner Badminton’ when making online payment.
Enrolment closing date: Thursday 4th March 2pm. Places are limited – first in first served
If you have any queries please contact Mani at email@example.com