Introducing Badminton North Harbour’s Senior Development Training Squad! This squad is for intermediate level players looking to improve their consistency, intensity and fitness.
- Day and Time: Tuesdays starting from the 5th of April, 7:00pm – 9:30pm – includes time to set up and pack down the nets
- Cost: $200 for 10 weeks of training – includes shuttles, court hire and coaches. The coaches will be Edwin Lau and Gaea Galvez (perhaps some guest coaches as well throughout the 10 weeks, but no promises!).
- Venue: Massey University Sports Hall
- Registration: Registration will be taken at a first come, first serve basis and the training squad will be capped at 16-20 players. Click here for the registration form.
- Payment: Direct Credit to BNH Bank Account due on 22 April. I will send out an email with these details to the registered players.
For any enquiries, please contact Gaea at email@example.com.