Introducing Badminton North Harbour’s Senior Development Squad! This squad is for intermediate level players looking to improve their consistency, intensity and fitness.
- Day and Time: Tuesdays starting from the 2nd of August, 7:00pm – 9:30pm – includes time to set up and pack down the nets
- Cost: $250 for 10 weeks of training – includes shuttles, court hire and coaches. The coaches will be Edwin Lau and Gaea Galvez.
- Venue: Massey University Sports Hall
- Registration: Applications are now open and the training squad will be confirmed on the 29th of July. Please note that the squad will be capped at 16-20 players. Click here for the application form.
- Payment: Direct Credit to BNH Bank Account due on 23 August. An email with further details will be sent out to the squad members.
For any enquiries, please contact Gaea at firstname.lastname@example.org.